- The newest styles and trends from locking, popping, breaking, tutting, voguing,and all the other moves from the latest MTV videos. Over ten classes to choose from.
- Royal Academy of Dance Ballet offered; classical ballet training with the options of exams or take some classes in ballet as a recreational hobby. Students will start on a soft shoe and the progress to point when their technique has developed.
- High jumps, kicks and technical moves make jazz a fun, physical form of dance that can be taken at any age or level.
- A mixture of Ballet and Jazz and now even Modern as dancers take the lyricals of the song and tell a story through their dance.
- Cirque de Soleil have made Acro a new and upcoming fun dance form. From handstands to back flips acro is a combination of dance and acrobatics from contortion to tumbling .
Acro level beginner : (Ages 3 -7yrs Friday 3:45 – 4:30 )
This class introduces and teaches the fundamentals of acro
including flexibility, strength and coordination while having fun exploring tricks such as bridges, headstands, cartwheels and partner work and much more!
Acro level intermediate: (Ages 6-11yrs Friday 4:30 -5:30)
Combining dance, tumbling and acrobatics into an intermediate
training level. Acro intermediate will build up strength, flexibility and coordination for the more serious gymnast, dancer or contortionist.
Acro level advanced: (Ages 10 – 17yrs Friday 5:30-6:30)
For an advanced level acro class, must have experience. This class will
take Acro to the next level from basic tumbling and partner work to tricks, flips and contortion moves.
- Glee inspired classes in which dance styles of all types are mixed in to perform a dance routine from a hit broadway musical. No singing required.
Angels (5mths- Pre-walking)
Tuesdays 1:00 PM
Saturdays 9:30 AM
Buds (1 or Walking – 2 years)
Tuesdays 1:45 PM
Thursdays 10:00 AM
Saturdays 10:20 AM
Characters (2–3 years)
Saturdays 11:15 AM
Dynamos (3-5 years)
Thursdays 10:45 AM
Saturdays 1:00 PM
- To register, call Karen at 604.728.1863 or email: email@example.com Or drop off cheque and and fill in registration form at Can Dance studio on any Wednesday evening in August from 6-8pm. Cheques made payable to: Karen Thompson.
- For more information on Wee Wigglers, please visit: musigokids.com
$30.00 non refundable registration fee for all classes not per class.
$25.00 a month for any half hour class.
$40.00 a month for one hour once a week
$75.00 a month for two hours a week
$115.00 a month for three classes a week
$150.00 a month for four classes a week
$180.00 a month for five classes a week
$200.00 a month for six classes a week
$40.00 costume non refundable deposit will be taken for each dance registered in
HST will be added to all the above fees 12%
Please call the office for times available and costs of any private classes.